CORONAVIRUS deaths in the UK have pushed past the 12,000 mark after 778 more people lost their lives to the killer disease.
But these deaths are only part of the picture.
In today’s episode of Ask Dr Hilary: Coronavirus Explained Britain’s most-trusted TV medic, Dr Hilary Jones, reveals why the grim death toll is even higher than what is being reported from hospitals.
As well as tackling the following Sun reader questions:
– What is the time scale of COVID-19? When does the fever ease, and is that the start of you getting better?
– Are there any drugs that are helping to treat patients with coronavirus?
– At what point will the world know that this virus is completely gone, including all infections?
– I am due to start volunteering in a care home soon. What precautions should I be taking?
– I’m a bus driver. Would wearing a mask help to protect me from catching coronavirus? What about gloves?
– Can one use gloves & face masks many times without changing to new ones?
Support The Sun’s Who Cares Wins appeal to raise £1 million for the NHS https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund…
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know
Read The Sun: http://www.thesun.co.uk
Like The Sun on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesun/
Follow The Sun on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSun
Subscribe to The Sun on Snapchat: https://www.snapchat.com/discover/The_Sun/1633225139