Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update 46 with Roger Seheult, MD of https://www.MedCram.com
Dr. Seheult discusses compelling research on thermal regulation (hot/cold hydrotherapy with a sauna or contrast shower for example) and the potential immune system benefits to ward off viral infections – as has been used in many regions including Finland. A follow up on possible treatment with hydroxychloroquine, and recent trends in US COVID-19 infections are also discussed.
PLEASE NOTE: This video was recorded on March 30, 2020. Our more recent COVID-19 updates can be accessed free at our website https://www.medcram.com/courses/coronavirus-outbreak-symptoms-treatment or here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ_IRFkDInv_zLVFTgXA8tW0Mf1iiuuM_
We’ve produced each COVID-19 video with the best information we could access at the time of recording. Naturally, some videos will contain information that has become outdated or replaced by better information or research.
That said, we believe each video contains concepts that have enduring value and reviewing how the response to COVID-19 has progressed over time may be of interest to you as well.
Links referenced in this video:
Some previous videos from this series (visit MedCram.com for the full series):
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 45: Sharing Ventilators, More on Sleep, Immunity, & COVID-19 Prevention https://youtu.be/G1zsE9_85i4
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 44: Loss of Smell & Conjunctivitis in COVID-19, Is Fever Helpful? https://youtu.be/A4eu-h_owaI
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 43: Shortages, Immunity, & Can a TB Vaccine (BCG) Help Prevent COVID-19? https://youtu.be/LqKwAIIy-Mo
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 42: Immunity to COVID-19 and is Reinfection Possible? https://youtu.be/q4P91VrfPGw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 41: Shelter In Place, FDA Investigates Hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19: https://youtu.be/hPz5KxgI_K4
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 40: Ibuprofen and COVID-19 (are NSAIDs safe?), trials of HIV medications: https://youtu.be/dT6mHi_8V5E
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 39: Rapid COVID-19 Spread with Mild or No Symptoms, More on Treatment: https://youtu.be/AToF8O5T86s
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 38: How Hospitals & Clinics Can Prepare for COVID-19, Global Cases Surge: https://youtu.be/MoisrCTu0SY
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 37: The ACE-2 Receptor – The Doorway to COVID-19 (ACE Inhibitors & ARBs): https://youtu.be/1vZDVbqRhyM
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 36: Flatten The COVID-19 Curve, Social Distancing, Hospital Capacities: https://youtu.be/vww1nIIoqmw
– Coronavirus Pandemic Update 35: New Outbreaks & Travel Restrictions, Possible COVID-19 Treatments: https://youtu.be/vE4_LsftNKM
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 34: US Cases Surge, Chloroquine & Zinc Treatment Combo, Italy Lockdown: https://youtu.be/U7F1cnWup9M
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 33: COVID-19 Medication Treatment Trials, Global Testing Remains Limited: https://youtu.be/Mm7UrZeu-74
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 32: Important Data from South Korea, Can Zinc Help Prevent COVID-19? https://youtu.be/Eeh054-Hx1U
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 31: Mortality Rate, Cleaning Products, A More/Less Severe Virus Strain? https://youtu.be/7YI2tOoVVpk
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 30: More Global COVID-19 Outbreaks, Vitamin D May Aid Prevention: https://youtu.be/gmqgGwT6bw0
– Coronavirus Epidemic Update 29: Testing problems, mutations, COVID-19 in Washington & Iran: https://youtu.be/XjEacUyp4vY
– How Coronavirus Kills: Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) & Treatment: https://youtu.be/okg7uq_HrhQ
Many other videos on COVID-19 (coronavirus outbreak, coronavirus symptoms) and other medical topics (ECG Interpretation, hypertension, DKA, acute kidney injury, influenza, measles, mechanical ventilation, etc.) at MedCam.com
Speaker: Roger Seheult, MD
Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care, and Sleep Medicine.
Produced by Kyle Allred, PA
Media Contact: Hayley@MedCram.com
MedCram medical videos are for medical education and exam preparation, and NOT intended to replace recommendations from your doctor.
#Coronavirus #COVID19 #SARSCoV2