Feeling achy? Stuffy? Sore throat?
This honey-lemon-ginger tea will help you.
Honestly, it will help you feel a bit better. If you had a cold or flu.
Here’s how to make honey lemon ginger tea in a jar, A NATURAL COLD & FLU REMEDY.
Here’s INGRIDIENTS (this recipe does’nt really require measuring and here’s what I used)
✅Lemon, sliced (clean & de-waxed)
✅Ginger, peeled & sliced
✅Raw Natural Honey (or any honey)
✅Hot Water (much later in the process)
✅Sterilized Jar with Lid
✅Baking Soda or Salt for cleaning the lemons
HOW TO STERILIZE A JAR?
1. Wash thoroughly in warm soapy water, rinse & drain.
2. Sterilize jar in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Let it dry on a clean rack.
HOW TO DE-WAX LEMONS?
1. Rub each lemons with baking soda thoroughly, you can also use salt.
2. After rubbing, soak it with water with baking soda or salt on it, leave it for an hour or two.
3. Rinse the lemons in running water.
4. Pat dry.
5. Use the lemon immediately for it could spoil easily with the absence of wax.
HOW TO PEEL GINGER EASILY?
1. Soak ginger in water for two hours.
2. Soakings makes ginger skin soft and easy to peel off.
3. Scrape the skin using knife or just use spoon in downward motion, and you’re just scraping off the skin.
HOW TO MAKE HONEY LEMON GINGER TEA?
1. After cutting the lemon and ginger into thin slices.
2. Put lemon, ginger and honey into a jar in layers. Place 2-3 slices of lemon, added a couple of pieces of ginger and then a few spoonfuls of honey.
3. Repeat until you have used all the produce or when the jar is full.
4. Cover the jar with lid and out in the fridge for at least 12 hours before using to allow the ingredients to combine and the flavors to infused.
5. When ready, add one or two teaspoons to a mug of hot water and drink immediately.
**THE MIXTURE WILL KEEP IN A SEALED JAR IN THE FRIDGE UP TO 2 MONTHS**
BENEFITS OF HONEY,LEMON,GINGER TEA:
🐝soothes & relieves cood & flu symptoms
🐝helps digestive issues
🐝speeds up metabolism
🐝strengthen immune system
🐝excellent for skin
🐝relieves menstrual cramps
🐝naturally calming & relaxing
Thank you for watching 🥰
Please like, share, comment, and SUBSCRIBE!!
LETS SUPPORT EACH OTHER 👍
How to make lemon tea?
How to make ginger tea?
How to make honey tea?
How to avoid flu?
How to make ginger juice?
Do it yourself DIY ginger tea
Do it yourself DIY lemon tea
Do it yourself DIY lemon ginger tea