• Discuss the therapeutic options currently being used for COVID-19
• Evaluate some clinical data supporting the use of these drugs
• Comment on clinical trials and enrollment
• Andre Kalil, Professor, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NB, USA. Lead Investigator, NIH Clinical Trial for COVId-19
• Miguel A. Martinez, Editor AAC. Professor, AIDS Research Institute-IrsiCaixa, Hospital Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Barcelona, Spain.
The AAC podcast is the official podcast of Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy hosted by the incoming Editor In Chief, Cesar A. Arias MD PhD. The AAC podcast features discussions with investigators and opinion leaders on the latest, cutting-edge research and events related to the treatment of infectious diseases, including aspects on antimicrobial resistance, epidemiology of multidrug-resistant organisms, pharmacology of antimicrobial agents and susceptibility testing, among others
Visit https://aac.asm.org/ to browse issues and/or submit a manuscript.
👍 Subscribe to ASM’s YouTube channel at https://goo.gl/mOVHlK
🔬 Learn more about the American Society for Microbiology at http://www.asm.org
✅ Become a member today at http://www.asmscience.org/join
📱 Join us on social: